Become a Torah Live Tester
Torah Live is proud to present the Ezra & Lauren Kest Emunah and Tefillah Project, geared toward day school students.
Our vision is to show today's children the depth and power of tefillah, in the language they understand. In order to achieve this, Torah Live will produce a two-year multimedia curriculum which will be be used by teachers around the world. The curriculum will include over 100 outstanding videos, engaging lesson plans, beautiful student workbooks, online assessments and a range of other supplementary teacher materials.
- Meaning and language
- Preparing for tefillah
- Stories and power of tefillah
- Laws of tefillah
- The siddur
- Commonly asked questions
- Making tefillah personal
To be one of the first to receive a draft of the material and be part of the Torah Live Testing Team for this groundbreaking project, please sign up below:
Many schools have already approached us about being part of the first group of testers, including:
- Gindi Maimonides, Los Angeles
- Ramaz, New York
- Beth Tfiloh, Baltimore
- Ida Crown and Arie Crown, Chicago
- Katz Hillel Day School
- Rosenbaum Yeshiva of North Jersey
- The Moriah School in New Jersey
- Broughton Jewish Primary School, England
- Magen David Yeshiva High School, New York
We aim to have the first 14 of these classes completed by May 2017:
Part I: Emunah
- Who is Hashem? What is Emunah?
- Why Did Hashem Create us?
- Who are you? Understanding Freewill
- What is the Purpose of This World and the Next World?
- Living with Emunah
- Why Do Bad things Happen?
- Design in Creation
- Prophecies Revealed
- Reliability of Transmission
Part II: Introduction to Tefillah
- Power of Prayer
- Why Daven if Hashem Knows?
- Talking to Hashem in Your Own Words
- Making the Time
- Praying for Others
- Persistent Prayer
- Praying with a Minyan
- The Hebrew Language
Part III: The Siddur
- Asher Yatzar
- Birkas Hatorah
- Gratitude - Introduction to Birkat Hashachar
- LaSechvi Binah
- Pokayach Ivrim
- Zokef Kefufim
- She'asa Li Kol Tzorki
- Hameichin Mitzadei Gover; Ozer Yisrael B'Gevurah
- Hanosen La’yaef Koach
- Shema I
- Shema II (Kabbalat Malchut Shamayim)
- Shema III (Baruch Shem Kevod Malchuto, Ahavat Hashem)