Your Chance to Be in a Torah Live Video…
Do your children (or grandchildren) like watching Torah Live videos?
If so, you have the chance to be featured in an upcoming video and you and your family will be invited to attend an upcoming Torah Live shoot. Here's how it works...
We are putting together a collection of videos featuring parents talking about how their children or grandchildren enjoy Torah Live videos. To enter, all you need to do send a video of yourself, or your spouse, talking about how your kids love Torah Live.
Follow our simple video guidelines below, and - if you can - include a particular anecdote to bring it to life, as well as mention any impact you feel the videos have had.
We will choose three winning entries based on the content of the videos.
Final date for submissions: Monday, February 13th
- The clip should be no longer than 60 seconds and can be taken on a smartphone with a high-quality camera.
- Make sure the room in which you are recording is quiet and that phones and background noises are off.
- The room should be brightly lit.
- Hold the phone horizontally so the video comes out sideways, not vertically.
- If possible, use a tripod to hold the phone steady, or at least rest it on something steady so there is no camera shake.
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.